Job Title: NDT Inspector
Location: Rotherham, Yorkshire
Salary: £25k – £35k p/a
We require an Ultrasonic (NDT) Inspector for a permanent position based in Rotherham, Yorkshire.
* Previous experience in a similar role is essential
* Minimum PCN level 2 Ultrasonic Testing Qualification in Bars, Billets & Forgings
* Ability to understand and interpret Engineering Drawings
* Ability to understand and interpret Ultrasonic testing specifications
* Ability to create various scan plans
* Brinelling using a Brintronic would be advantageous but not essential
* Knowledge of using Microsoft office packages
* Basic knowledge of Ferrous metallurgy advantageous but not essential
* Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative
* A strong team player
* A good attention to detail
The successful candidate will have strong communication and relationship building skills together with a demonstrated ability to organise and manage his/her workload efficiently and in accordance with required schedules.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You’ll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.